Sunday, June 19, 2005

To All The Crappy Fathers

You know who you are. You're the one's that have abandoned your children. Do you live near your kids? No? Shame on you! Get to where your kids are. Quit your job and move. Don't tell me you can't because you can. You just don't want to. If you're abusive or a pedophile then this message isn't for you; stay as far from your kids as possible. In fact, you should go live in the Amazon Rain Forest; find a friendly aligator to fondle.

Back to you slimeball father's who aren't involved in the life of their children. What's your excuse? That's right, there is none. How are your kids supposed to understand what a man is if you're not there to show them? Still don't want to be near your kids? Then I guess you're not a man.

Lest you think the above is the result of some injustice done to me as a child, you're wrong. My parents are still together after 40 years. But there was an injustice done to me and more so to my daughter. Last year we moved from SoCal to suburban Atlanta, GA. Two months later, my wife decided she wanted a divorce and took my daughter back to SoCal.

I've always hated Southern California for a number of reasons and I don't really want to be here. A month after my wife took off, I packed up and moved back here because my daughter is here. Some of you wouldn't do that and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If you don't live near your kids, start making plans to move TODAY!