Monday, January 21, 2008

Approaching A Checkpoint

Some time in the next couple of days, I expect that my Sitemeter will hit an even 50,000.
Now I realize that for some blog (*cough* VOX *cough*) that's nothing but for my humble little corner of the blogosphere, that's quite an achievement.

Truth be told, I expected to hit this mark quite a while back, but I really slacked off my blogging from the days when I was averaging 100+ visitors a day. Back then I was also commenting on lots of different blogs, I'd get traffic from that.

Now most of my traffic comes from the regular readers I have left (THANK YOU ALL) and the Google search hits I get from various topics.

I'm also nearing the 3 year mark of my blog (March 20th). Averaged out over time (rounded to 3 years), puts me at 45 hits a day on my blog. Fairly respectable for a semi-anonymous nobody spewing his thoughts and opinions in to an oceanic collection of other spewings.

Labels: