Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fix America

We visit different blogs and we comment and respond to bits and pieces of things but it's always about a specific topic (digressions notwithstanding). Let's put the pieces together for a change and come up with a plan to Fix America.

What is your plan?

Obviously it can't be a 100 page thesis but give me a basic outline that's clear enough. Be specific when you can. Think through the ramifications of what you are proposing. Also try to tell me why you think your plan will work. Be logical and reasonable.

If you don't want to go in depth, leave it in the comments. If you want to go in depth, email me your response and I'll post some of the best and the worst of the bunch.

If you're so inclined, link to this post from your own blog or other forums you participate in. Maybe we can get some good responses from all over the political spectrum. I will try to post responses throughout the week as time permits.