Saturday, May 09, 2009

Miscellany

I almost ran over a puppy today. A little black one. Fortunately, he made it across safely.

Malibu is a very nice place but it's so difficult to get to. You can take the canyon roads from the freeways north of Los Angeles or you can take Pacific Coast Highway from the 10 freeway. Traffic there is always beastly. I'm guessing a lot of people that live there, hardly ever leave. But if you're going to live in a place that's tough to get in and out of, that's the place to be!

It would be fun to start a rumor that a cell phone virus is going around that sends a silent signal to your brain to produce a real virus. It would take a lot of work to create fake scientific studies, etc. and I really just don't have that kind of time.

I know, I need to get back to The Federalist Papers. #7 is a bit boring and much like #6 so I've been putting it off.

It's been reported that my recent blog post about voting actually swayed someone's opinion in my direction. Imagine that!

Labels: