Thursday, October 06, 2005

White Farm Workers?


Some farm workers in Collier County, FL are accused of gang raping a 14 year old girl. Before proceding, please follow this link to the Sherrif's report. One of the VDARE bloggers was kind enough to compile their pictures here.

Please notice in the police report that for each of the accused it says W/M/age.

So, I did the only responsible thing and called the Collier County Sherrif's Dept. and spoke to Deputy Heslipt (spelling unconfirmed) and asked why these men were listed as being white in ethnicity. The Deputy informed me that there is no place on the form for Hispanic. I also asked him if he could confirm the immigration status of the accused and he could not.

I went on to tell him that these statistics get reported to the state and to the DOJ and then asked whether listing them as white would skew the racial statistics for criminal reporting.

The Deputy put me on hold, came back about two minutes later and asked if he could get my name and phone number so the evening shift supervisor could call me back later.

I will keep you updated.

Thank you to 'tviper' over on Vox's blog who linked to the VDARE story in the comments.