Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Prayer

I want to thank all of you who have been praying for my family. I have an encouraging update for you.

Despite asking her many times to sit down and talk, Mrs. Difster has been unwilling to sit down and talk to me about our marriage and why she is divorcing me. Yesterday afternoon she sent me an email and saying that she's willing to hear me out.

I'll be talking to her later this afternoon so I'm asking for more prayers. So, more prayers!!!

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what her intentions are. Perhaps she's just giving me this opportunity so I'll get it out of my system. Perhaps she's reconsidering this divorce. I honestly don't know. I'm hopeful but I want to be realistic.

Once again, I thank you for your prayers but I need a little more help here.

***Update***

We didn't get a chance to talk tonight because Little Dif came down with a bit of a fever and it just didn't work out. Hey, that just gives you folks a little more time to pray. I'm going to talk to her on Tuesday.