Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Dif


Little Dif is 6 years old today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I can tell you for certain that she takes after me. Yesterday morning, I remember her making some comment about my keys. I don't recall what I was doing at the time but I didn't really think about it any further until I went looking for them this morning. The little booger HID MY KEYS! Since I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, I didn't even know they were missing until today. After better than an hour of searching, I found them bundles up in some gift bag type tissue paper I had previously stuffed in a cubby hole on my desk. It was too funny for me to be upset about it.

**BRAG WARNING**

Little Dif lost her first baby tooth back on Thanksgiving Day. The permanent tooth growing in has loosened the tooth next to it. Last week, I was on the phone with her and she said, "Daddy, my tooth is wobbly." I was teasing her and replied, "How do you know that it's not just your head that is wobbly and your tooth is just fine?"

She thought about this for a few seconds and said, "Well, I'll move my head around WHILE I try wiggling my tooth. If my tooth still moves then my tooth really is loose!" So of course, I told her to go ahead and do just that. She happily declared that I was not able to trick her.

Folks, that's just an amazing display of deductive reasoning by a child. She makes her daddy proud!