Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More Fun With Vox's Article

Inspired by Steve posting Vox's article which lead to the current debate over at his blog, I have gone and done the same.

Some of you may be familiar with a website called Tribe.net. It's a bullitin board/social networking site and it's a lot of fun. I spent a lot of time (too much time) debating and debasing liberals and conservatives alike for nearly a year. I stopped because it was taking up too much time. I'd much rather just blog now. Anyway, I still drop in and visit a couple of my favorite forums once in a while and so I went and posted Vox's article there.

Follow this thread and read the responses. In case you're confused, I'm Jake (which isn't my real name) but that's really me in the picture. Keep checking back on this thread, it should stay alive until tomorrow night at least after everyone has had a chance to weigh in. If you feel so inclined, sign up and join in the fun.