Thursday, November 17, 2005

Miscellany

Happy Birthday To Me - On this day in 1985, in an auditorium in Columbia Heights, MN, I gave my life to my Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I continue to work out my salvation in fear and trembling.

Having given up Mountain Dew about 6 months ago, I started drinking energy drinks instead. I haven't been drinking those as much as I did the Mountain Dew but they're more expensive and probably just as bad for me. Now I'm switching to green tea. I drink more water now too.

For those of you that live somewhere other than Southern California, it is a beautiful day here. It's sunny and about 72 degrees here in San Clemente where I work.

Watching a child develop a love for reading is awesome.

Matildah is still on crack. Her blog template is still messed up if you're viewing it in Inland Empire, oh sorry, Internet Explorer.

If you use more than one IM client, take a look at Trillian. It combines AOL, AIM, ICQ, IRC, and MSN in to one program.

Regular bloviating should return tomorrow.