Thursday, August 11, 2005

Afraid Of A Picture

As I mentioned below a couple of posts ago, I used to participate heavily on a website called Tribe. The forums that I participated it in, were mostly political and predictably leftist.

The debate eventually turned to gun control so I went out to my back yard, set my camera on the tripod and hit the timer.

I had this picture attached to my profile for quite some time and you wouldn't believe the comments I recieved. Some people (men and women) actually said that the picture frightened them and/or they felt threatened by it. They said they don't like loaded weapons pointed at them. Well, neither do I but a loaded picture doesn't bother me.

Really, I can see how some guy might be threatened by my stunning good looks, but how could anyone be afraid of a picture of a gun?