Saturday, October 15, 2005

10,000

I put my Site Meter up about last March. As of this writing I have 9,970 visitors. Some time on Sunday I will have had my 10,000th visitor. I realize that isn't much. I know Vox gets 2,000 visitors a day but I'll take what I can get. **It looks like Alli, from Fox Rants was my 10,000th visitor. Her prize is......NOTHING! Congratultions Alli.

It's you people that keep me blogging. What I write, I write for myself, but if no one else was reading it, I would slack off.

BillyD asked people the other day how people found his blog and why they keep coming back I wonder the same thing sometimes. And all you lurkers out there, speak up, I'd love to hear from you too.

I write what I write for me, but I'd like to know if there is anything particularly annoying about my blog or if there is something in particular you wish I would do more of? No, I am not changing the picture either, that's off limits. Anything else is fair game though and I will not be offended by any criticism.

Thanks for stoping by and I hope you keep coming back.