Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Narnia Trailer

My Disney ban has been in effect for about 6 or 7 years now but I think I'm going to lift it.

First of all, Michael Eisner, that militant anti-Christian is leaving. Also, Disney's very pro-homosexual agenda has really put me off. They are supposed to be the pre-eminent family entertainment company yet they aggressively promote the homosexual agenda.

But, Disney is putting out The Chronicles of Narnia, a Christian allegory written by C.S. Lewis.

I'm willing to give Disney the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I've got to tell you though, if they butcher it, the ban will go on. By butcher it, I mean that they remove the core message of the books which is that Jesus is our redeemer as portrayed by Aslan the lion. We'll see.

You can find the trailer here. It looks like an awesome production.